Rubber Ducky Downs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rubber Ducky Downs

A place to relax and meet up with friends and neighbors from an online game.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Duckies on Parade!
I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2023 11:08 am by Mistah_Q

» Long Time Ago
I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:53 am by Solumn

» Holiday party at the beef house.
I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:48 am by Millorny

» A Farewell To Rosie
I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:15 pm by Solumn

» Change 1 Letter
I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:44 pm by Rosa

» Word Association
I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:41 pm by Rosa

» Have a Drink On Me!
I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:40 pm by Rosa

» Happy Birthday!!!
I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:38 pm by Rosa

» Campaign trail.
I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:40 pm by Millorny

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosa
Major Ducky
Rosa

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-04

I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time Empty
PostSubject: I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time   I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:45 pm

I knew it would only be a matter of time before another censor came after me and so it has happened.

Snail wrote:
Rosalynn wrote:
~Fed up with the malarkey and garbage being fed to the people of Ireland, Rosalynn tosses in her marker/hat, into the ring for Kell's council list. Thinking what will be will be, and hoping for the best this time around, she watches and listens to the goings-ons around her. Remembering her daddy calling her his 'little queen', she decides to use that nickname in her favor since someone else exploits a nonexistent title to try to gain favor. She shrugs and laughs and goes about her business.~

Snail wrote:
Rosalynn wrote:

Rosalynn wrote:
Remembering her daddy calling her his 'little queen', she decides to use that nickname in her favor since someone else exploits a nonexistent title to try to gain favor. She shrugs and laughs and goes about her business.~

^^ Stop it! You do not have to name names for it to be clear who you are referring to and targetting in this way will not be tolerated.

Snail wrote:
Rosalynn wrote:
Quote :
Snail} wrote:
Rosalynn wrote:
Remembering her daddy calling her his 'little queen', she decides to use that nickname in her favor since someone else exploits a nonexistent title to try to gain favor. She shrugs and laughs and goes about her business.~

^^ Stop it! You do not have to name names for it to be clear who you are referring to and targetting in this way will not be tolerated.

Ummm...exactly where did I name names and why have you an interest in it to begin with unless you, yourself are involved. Too funny imo as you are to be unbiased yet obviously aren't. Do get yourself asigned elsewhere. Do reconsider where you are casting needless blame and do your job instead of harassing people for no reason. *S*

Snail wrote:
Locked for further Censor review.
I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time 591158 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I've sent a PM to Pirahna for her to call Snail off as well as to LJS. Just when I thought I was free of them, Snail starts up again and of course ignored the baiting directed at me.
Back to top Go down
Rosa
Major Ducky
Rosa

PostSubject: Re: I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time   I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:18 am

Rosalynn wrote:
lol It's okay for you to bait players and get away with it apparently. You're a poor excuse of a censor. I'll be sure to send a copy of this to Pirahna so you don't need to.

Rosa

{Snail} wrote:
Dear Rosalynn,

You are hereby charged with violating Rule 12 as noted in the rules of RK

Rule 12 wrote:

12. Thou shalt not in any manner OOC or RP address the moderation activities/decisions of the censors/Admin on the public forums. Thou shalt make use of the forum PM system to lodge any complaints to the proper censor/censors. Thou shalt not harass any censor in any manner to include but not limited to those listed in forum law # 3.

for the following posts

Rosalynn wrote:

I second that emotion. Where are the people who are supposed to preside over such to keep the malcontents out of the thread??

Rosalynn wrote:

~seeing the censors are falling down on the job again~ Howdy *S*

Rosalynn wrote:

Ummm...exactly where did I name names and why have you an interest in it to begin with unless you, yourself are involved. Too funny imo as you are to be unbiased yet obviously aren't. Do get yourself asigned elsewhere. Do reconsider where you are casting needless blame and do your job instead of harassing people for no reason. *S*

Your Violation is considered to be MAJOR violations of Forum Laws pursuant to the Forum Violation Protocols. As such you are suspended Immediately for the period of 2 weeks and will be on a 1 month probationary period upon your return.

Please see the Forum Violation Protocols for instruction on how to appeal any warning you feel is unjustly given and for further information in regard to the warning system

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=5337492#5337492

Please note in the Forum violations protocol any attempt to subvert a ban will result in additional ban time up to and including permanent forum banishment.

We regret this action must be taken but RK is an environment that all should be able to enjoy within the guidelines established for posting.

We trust that on your return you will bring your posting into accordance with the forum laws regarding such.

Sincerely,
Snail
and the Censor Council of RK
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Cailyn
Admiral Ducky
Cailyn

Number of posts : 152
Location : irl - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma ... in RK - Touring Eire at the mo

PostSubject: Re: I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time   I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:31 am

oh ffs! I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time 138224
Back to top Go down
http://www.petitiononline.com/rk1pg/petition.html
Rosa
Major Ducky
Rosa

PostSubject: Re: I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time   I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:46 am

Cailyn wrote:
oh ffs! I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time 138224

No surprise there actually. Oddly enough it hasn't gone into effect yet. Oh, and Mumu is blaming me for her so-called quitting, that is if she bothers to go through with it. I'll believe it when I see it, same with Anto. I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time 591158 I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time 146746 I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time 501276
Back to top Go down
Millorny
Ducky 1st Class

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time   I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:34 pm

I'm sorry you didn't deserve that.
Back to top Go down
Rosa
Major Ducky
Rosa

PostSubject: Re: I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time   I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:53 am

I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time 35405 Sure I did ~snickers~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time   I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time
Page 1 of 1