Rubber Ducky Downs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rubber Ducky Downs

A place to relax and meet up with friends and neighbors from an online game.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Duckies on Parade!
Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducky Games are about to begin! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2023 11:08 am by Mistah_Q

» Long Time Ago
Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducky Games are about to begin! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:53 am by Solumn

» Holiday party at the beef house.
Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducky Games are about to begin! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:48 am by Millorny

» A Farewell To Rosie
Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducky Games are about to begin! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:15 pm by Solumn

» Change 1 Letter
Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducky Games are about to begin! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:44 pm by Rosa

» Word Association
Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducky Games are about to begin! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:41 pm by Rosa

» Have a Drink On Me!
Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducky Games are about to begin! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:40 pm by Rosa

» Happy Birthday!!!
Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducky Games are about to begin! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:38 pm by Rosa

» Campaign trail.
Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducky Games are about to begin! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:40 pm by Millorny

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducky Games are about to begin!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosa
Major Ducky
Rosa

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducky Games are about to begin! Empty
PostSubject: Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducky Games are about to begin!   Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducky Games are about to begin! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:34 am

Hokay, now that I've finally figured out how to get the dice working on here, the Ducky Races will begin this coming weekend (if I can find a ducky icon I can use on Excel) on the 17th of August. Pick your duck or bet on your favorite!

Rosa
Back to top Go down
Rosa
Major Ducky
Rosa

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducky Games are about to begin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducky Games are about to begin!   Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducky Games are about to begin! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:36 am

I'll repeat the directions once the thread for the races are up, but you'll need to, when posting, post the following only:

1. Type "Rolls dice" in a post
2. Change the name of dice to 'My Dice'
3. Change the # to 2 so it rolls 2 die at the same time.
4. Click on submit
5. The post that comes up after that will be have your die rolls.

I'll update the track frequently or at least once every 24 hours so everyone has a chance to get their roll in. Only 1 roll per 24 hours though.
Back to top Go down

Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducky Games are about to begin!
Page 1 of 1