Rubber Ducky Downs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rubber Ducky Downs

A place to relax and meet up with friends and neighbors from an online game.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Duckies on Parade!
Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2023 11:08 am by Mistah_Q

» Long Time Ago
Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:53 am by Solumn

» Holiday party at the beef house.
Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:48 am by Millorny

» A Farewell To Rosie
Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:15 pm by Solumn

» Change 1 Letter
Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:44 pm by Rosa

» Word Association
Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:41 pm by Rosa

» Have a Drink On Me!
Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:40 pm by Rosa

» Happy Birthday!!!
Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:38 pm by Rosa

» Campaign trail.
Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:40 pm by Millorny

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosa
Major Ducky
Rosa

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn Empty
PostSubject: Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn   Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:52 pm

This fits in well here I believe since it is out of the norm.

Rosa wrote:
Having set up the gardens in preparation of the priest's presence this day, Rosalynn leaves and heads for the library after checking that preparations for the reception were going smoothly.

She tries to stifle the excitement building, failing miserably but happily. Rosalynn can hardly wait to be his finally and wishes that the day was over and done with already.

Solumn wrote:
Solumn is preparing...

~As their friends enter, they take up positions inside the shell-lined circle~

Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn Td-40-a

Neptunuk wrote:
Neptunuk pushed his way through the crowd, exhausted after finally untying himself from that blasted donkey.. He straightened his newly found tie and faced respectfully towards the marrying couple.

Cailyn wrote:
After finally getting dressed and helping her sister with the final details and preparations, Cailyn locates Obli and enters the circle

Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn Cai-1

Obliteration wrote:
Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn Obli

Obli walks along Cailyn's side. Looking around the circles. A beautiful display stood before him.

Rosa wrote:
Still at the castle, Rosalynn leaves her room and goes to her soon-to-be hubby's room and knocks on the door. When he opens it, she reaches up and sets his coronet on his head, it matching hers identically except the ribbons flowing from hers. "Shall we go love?"

Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn Rosalynn1

Solumn wrote:
Just finished yesterday and delivered today early morning, Solumn slipped into his wedding suit. Hearing the knocking the door and his heart beats faster than ever. "It's time then" Upon opening the door, he grabs the woman of his dream and hears her soft voice, then softly respond. "Let's" Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn Solumn

Rosa wrote:
Taking his hand, they leave the castle and head towards the City Gardens......upon reaching it, the make a circuit around the outside of the circle of shells and on reaching the east side where the blue candle sits, they step over the shells and enter the circle. Still holding hands, the walk to the center of the circle and stop before the altar.

Cailyn wrote:
Anxiously awaiting for the arrival of the happy couple, Cailyn turns to Obli with a smile "You dress up rather well Oblison."

Obliteration wrote:
Cailyn wrote:
Anxiously awaiting for the arrival of the happy couple, Cailyn turns to Obli with a smile "You dress up rather well Oblison."

Obli looks at Cailyn and grins. "This was just something at the bottom of my closet."

Obli watches Solumn approach. When he get's near Obli gives him a man hug "Congrats buddy, really happy for you. Hope last nights bachelor party wasn't too much. Good luck."

Rachel wrote:
On top the alter were a knife, a chalice, a trowel, and a wedding document to be used by the Priestess.

Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn Medieval-knife-from-maciejowski-bib
Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn Chalice
Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn Trowel
Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn Purple_scroll_rolled

After Rosalynn and Solumn enter the circle, Rachel speaks to those gathered:

"Today, we come together for the hand-fasting of Rosalynn and Solumn. A hand-fasting is a ceremony in which two people make a commitment to live together and to love each other forever.

It is an important rite of passage, and once complete, it is permanent. We will now cast the circle."

Moving about the circle four times, she stops at the candles which mark the cardinal directions and says a prayer:

"Dagda, Father God of Earth, allow Rosalynn and Solumn's love to grow.
Fand, Goddess of the Sea, allow Rosalynn and Solumn's love to be a deep as the ocean.
Anu, Goddess of Air and Prosperity, allow Rosalynn and Solumn's love to flourish.
Brigid, Goddess of the Eternal Flame, allow Rosalynn and Solumn's love to burn eternally."

Finished with the casting of the circle, Rachel speaks to the couple, "Please state your intent to join each other in the presence of the Gods and Goddesses, Family, and Friends, so that they may be witnesses to your hand-fasting."

Rosa wrote:
"I, Rosalynn Leigh Avis, before the God and Goddess and before friends and family, declare my love for and intention to join with Solumn Morgan, for all eternity from this day forward."

Shriekersmom wrote:
Arriving later than she wanted as her carriage lost a wheel on the way, Smom could not help but smile as she thought of her son's joyous day. Pulling up at the garden and getting out to straighten her gown she see her son and Rosalynn standing at the alter and hopes she has not missed much.

Smiling at the couple she takes her place in the circle.

Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn BallGown2-1

Grundal wrote:
Ariving late as allways Grundal quietly sneaks in to witness the cerimoney of his best friends son.

Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn Rent_full

Seeing the hapy couple taking their vows grundal looks on with joy that two will soon be one

Solumn wrote:
Solumn snaps out of his stare on his beautiful bride and returns to focus the wedding. "I, Solumn Morgan, before the God and Goddess and before friends and family, declare my love for and intention to join with Rosalynn Leigh Avis, for all eternity from this day forward."

Rachel wrote:
After Rosalynn and Solumn declare their intentions to join as one, Rachel asks those gathered, "Is there anyone here who objects to the handfasting of Rosalynn and Solumn?"

After a pause and hearing no answer to her question, Rachel continues, "We may begin the vow.

Please recite after me, Lady Rosalynn:

I have come of my own free will, in perfect love and perfect trust, to seek a partnership with Solumn Morgan."
Back to top Go down
Rosa
Major Ducky
Rosa

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn   Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:52 pm

Rosa wrote:
Listening carefully, Rosalynn replies, "I have come of my own free will, in perfect love and perfect trust, to seek a partnership with Solumn Morgan."

Rachel wrote:
"And Lord Solumn, please recite:

'I have come of my own free will, in perfect love and perfect trust, to seek a partnership with Rosalynn Leigh Avis.'"

Solumn wrote:
Solumn clears his throat and says it loudly "I have come of my own free will, in perfect love and perfect trust, to seek a partnership with Rosalynn Leigh Avis."

Rachel wrote:
"And now, if the Best Man and Maid of Honor will please present the rings:

The rings are a circle, like the one we are standing in now. The circle is round and has no end. These rings will represent your unending trust, devotion, and loyalty to one another.

Please give them to each other to remember your vows on this day."

Cailyn wrote:
Cailyn presents Rosa with Solumn's ring

Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn Mans-silver1

After doing so, she looks at her sister smiling, tears of joy start to fill her eyes

Obliteration wrote:
Obli reaches into his front left pocket. Out comes a neatly folded, black silk handkerchief. Carefully, he unfolds the handkerchief and slowly displays the ring for Solumn to take.

Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn Womans-silver

Rosa wrote:
Thanking her sister softly as she accepts Solumn's ring, she slides the ring onto his ring-finger, Rosalynn says while looking into his eyes, "I, Rosalynn Leigh Avis, commit myself to be with Solumn Morgan in joy, faithfully all our days. May the Gods give me the strength to keep these vows. So mote it be."

Solumn wrote:
Solumn nods gently at Odie and takes the ring, then turn to Rosie and slowly puts the ring to her finger. "I, Solumn of House of Morgan vows to be with this lady stand before me, Rosalynn Leigh Avis, as longer as we shall live no matter what."

Rachel wrote:
"May you two be happy together always.

Please drink honeymeade from this chalice."

Rachel holds up the silver chalice for all to see.

"A honeymoon is so called because for an entire lunar cycle, the newly married couple will drink honeymeade. This is a tradition that is thought to bring fertility to the couple. The lunar cycle begins today."

Rachel extends the chalice of honeymeade to Rosalynn and Solumn for them to drink.

Rosa wrote:
Taking the cup in her hands she holds it up to Solumn's lips tipping it slightly for him to drink of the honeymeade in the cup.

Solumn wrote:
Solumn tries very hard to remain balance while handing his cup to Rosie's lips while drinking from the cup. But he manages do so without dropping a bit.

Rachel wrote:
Placing the chalices back on the alter, Rachel picks up the lovely rope Rosalynn had herself made from beautiful silver and gold ribbons.

"Please place your hands together. It's time to tie the the knot!"

Rosa wrote:
~Gently clasping Solumn's hands with her own she watches with interest as the ribbon is wound around them and tied in a knot~

Solumn wrote:
Solumns feels the unshaken bound between Rosie and him, "Rosie, before I met you, my life was meaningless. After getting to know you, you become inseparable part of me. You taught me true meaning of caring and love. And I've been selfish before but I will care and love you for all eternity. No matter what happen down to the road, we shall face life all together." Solumn smiles at Rosie as he receives the greatest treasures the Earth can ever offer.

Rosa wrote:
Rosalynn lifts her chin and raises her gaze to meet Solumn's. She wets her lips slightly then begins to speak, "You are my love and my life. You are brighter than the stars above and have brought calm and peace to my life which was filled with tragedy. I love you more than life itself. The future is brighter than the sun with you beside me and knows no ending. Without you, my life would be a continuous dead-end. I thank the Goddess and Jah daily for bringing you back into my life. I am yours in heart, soul, body and mind for the rest of our lives."

Rachel wrote:
Upon hearing the vows that only true love could so eloquently place in the hearts of the two standing before her, Rachel removed the rope that had physically bounded them together.

She presented them with the knife, then opened the silver box expectantly.

Rosa wrote:
Rosalynn takes the knife in her hand and carefully raising the hair above the nape of Solumn's neck, she cuts a lock of his hair off and places it in the silver box.

Solumn wrote:
Solumn holds Rosie's hair in his left hand, "Still smell good" with a teasing smile, then carefully cuts a bit and places inside the box as well.

Rosa wrote:
Rosalynn giggles and reaches for the trowel, "Time to play in the dirt and dig up my cousin's lily bulbs and rosebushes lol"

Rachel wrote:
After Rosalynn and Solumn took a lock of each other's hair, Rachel said to them kindly, "You two have chosen a wonderful path, to be united in handfasting. May your life as one be blessed."

With a more stern look on her face, as she continued with the ceremony, Rachel dutifully repeated advice, which she had always taken to be an important part of the handfasting, "Be understanding and patient, each with the other. Be free in the giving of affection and warmth.

Be sensuous with one another. Have no fear and let not the ways of the unenlightened give you unease, for the Gods are with you now and always."

Rachel looks up at all the family and friends gathered and says loudly, "Do you support this couple, Lord Solumn and Lady Rosalynn, in their handfasting?"

Cailyn wrote:
Smiling at Rosa and Solumn, Cailyn joyfully responds "Yes, I do support them in their handfasting and happy life together."

Obliteration wrote:
Beaming with happiness for two of his dear friends, Obli flashes a large grin "I do, I will gladly support them both in their endeavors together."

Shriekersmom wrote:
Looking at her Son and his bride "I support the union of Solumn Morgan and Rosalynn Avis, and welcome Rosalynn into our family as the newest Morgan."

Rachel wrote:
"Then I now pronounce you, Solumn and Rosalynn Morgan, Husband and Wife."

Rachel beams happily at the couple. Chuckling, she says to Solumn, "You may kiss the bride."

Rosa wrote:
"Thank you, Mum," Rosalynn murmurs softly. With Solumn's hand placed over hers on the handle of the trowel, they dig a hole in the ground near the altar and after placing the silver box in the hole and covering it back up, placing a piece of sod over it and stomping it down so it blends faultlessly in with the surrounding grass, they set the trowel back on the altar.

Solumn wrote:
"Really?" Solumn thinks, whatever happened to the thousands kisses I gave to Rosie, then Solumn grabs Rosie into his arms and kisses her passionately, he holds her tightly.

Rosa wrote:
Forcing herself not to swoon as Solumn takes her in his arms and kisses her passionately, she fans her flushed face and blushes, "Ooooooooo...thank you my love"

Rachel wrote:
While giggling at Rosalynn and Solumn, Rachel unrolls the light purple scroll that is serving as the marriage document.

She writes in the names of Rosalynn and Solumn along with the date.

To Rosalynn, Solumn, Cailyn, and Obliteration, she says, "Pass the quill around and sign your names."

Rosa wrote:
After quickly signing her name to the scroll, Rosalynn moves over to stand in front of the broom and awaits Solumn to join her.

Solumn wrote:
Follow Rosie, Solumn makes his mark and standing near by her and still holding her hand.

Cailyn wrote:
Cailyn takes the quill from Solumn and happily signs their certificate

Obliteration wrote:
Obli takes the scroll and quill from Cailyn and flashes her a quick smile. Looking up at Solumn and Rosalyn he nods to them both and signs the scroll, knowing this is the beginning of a long life of happiness for them both.

Rachel wrote:
Rachel signs last and leaves the scroll opened so the ink can dry.

She smiles at Rosalynn and Solumn.

"Now your first test as a married couple. Can you jump over the broomstick?"

Rosa wrote:
Holding tightly to Solumn's hand, they jump together over the decorated broomstick.

Solumn wrote:
Solumn has a even greater smile while jumping over the broomstick.

Rosa wrote:
Rosalynn grins wickedly and with mischief in her eyes as she turns to her new husband and says, "Now that the broomstick has served it's purposes it can be used to chase after Obli with." she laughingly says.

Rachel wrote:
"May Jah and Aine the Goddess of Love and Fertility be with you always. May you two live out your days in kindness, patience, understanding, and love." Rachel said to the newly weds, then banished the circle.

"The circle is open but unbroken. May the peace of the Old Ones go in our hearts. Blessed be."

Rachel rings a bell three times.

Cailyn wrote:
"Congratulations you two!" Cailyn says and then gives them both a big hug "I'm so very happy for the both of you, brightest of blessings today and always."

Rosa wrote:
"Thank you Rachel for the beautiful ceremony. And thank you sis, for the well-wishes."

lizzard wrote:
Congratulations to the both of ya'll and the best of luck !!!!!!

lethion wrote:
Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn Formalwearpicture

Lethion sprinted into the city gardens puffed out from his recent freak out...disappointed that he had missed the ceremony but not surprised at all. Lethion wondered if anyone had noticed his lateness. He slunk in quietly and took an empty spot in the cirlce...Grinning he watched as the
ceremony came to a close. They made a great couple he thought...made for each other. Walking up to them all...Lethion smiled at both his sisters..."Wow you both look amazing, congratulations rosa though and best wishes..."

Myrnia wrote:
CD with Myrnia's arm clasp tightly around his come into the grand hall of Solumn's wedding.

He saw Solumn dressed in the smartest tuxedo, radiating with happiness
CD and Myrnia quicken their pace, a wide smile come upon their faces as they call out to solumn CD grabs Solumn hands tightly and congratulated him," My dear dear friend! how good you look tonight! A million fold better than with your rusty sword and armor!!!"
CD laughs heartily with Solumn.

"May you and your bride be blessed with all the riches and happiness in the world, and grow to a ripe old age."

Myrnia smile happilly seeing her husband and good friend together, in a so special occasion. After CD's words, she come close Solumn and hug him while greeting him:

"Solumn, today is a great day for you and also for us. I guess you finnally found someone that will make you feel you have something to fight for and a place to come back. I make mine CD's words and wish you and Rosallynn all riches and happiness in the world."

Sayin this, Myrnia turn around to hug Rosalynn, the bride, in her magnificent wedding dress.

"Ros, I am very happy for both of you. Take good care of this man, he deserve it as you deserve a man like him."

After Myrnia finished, CD took a good look at Rosalynn... ,"Oh you look beautiful today!" CD congratulates Rosalynn and tell Solumn how lucky he is.

Rosa wrote:
Smiling happily she curtsies to her cousin, the Queen of Portugal.

"Greetings cousin-mine. I'm so happy you could make it. I've got the best of the deal all around as I've found someone who completes me like no other before. The reception will be held in a week's time in the Weald (forum) so everyone can attend or visit. We're all bushed so honeymoon first, then reception Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn 35405
Back to top Go down

Wedding of Solumn and Rosalynn
Page 1 of 1